Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo Stars In New Jacob and Co.’s Campaign

Portuguese football star Cristiano Ronaldo is the new face of the eminent watch and jewelry label Jacob & Co. Real Madrid star has been a long time client of the New York jewelry maker and therefor we had a chance to see him wearing his favorite "Ghost" watch, and the reason why he was chosen for this campaign were natural.
 “I’ve been a customer and fan of the brand for a long time so it is a natural fit. I always used Jacob watches, even before I knew Jacob,” said Ronaldo, referring to Jacob Arabo, the founder of Jacob & Co. “The brand absolutely stands for leadership in creativity. As a collector of the world’s finest watches, it’s obvious [to me] how much passion Jacob & Co. has for quality. On the set, I fell in love with the new Ghost watch. It’s a perfect fit for my lifestyle as I’m constantly traveling internationally”.
 Photos were taken in Madrid studio by photographer José Manuel Ferrate. Campaign features Ronaldo with Jacob & Co. new Ghost and SF 24 models, both of the models offer multi-time-zone and with the great design they provide impressive effect. 
These watches will have their debut in the Baselworld 2013 trade show at the end of the April.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment